Friday, October 16, 2015

CIS120 Blog 3

This week in class has been particularly frustrating for me. As I work full time, and am attempting to stay caught up in my classes while watching my child has proven to be incredibly difficult. I am starting to see why young parents have such a hard time obtaining higher education. I was immediately relieved of this frustration once I found our exam was able to be done at home and at anytime we see fit. Thank you so much Professor Cagney.

On the topic of the $750,000 lawsuit, wow! This article is particularly interesting to me because it poses a few questions in my mind. What happened to freedom of speech? Why must people feel the need to make false accusations against small businesses? Also, who is telling the truth about the work that was done? There is not much information in this article about the overall issue. I assume that it may be due to privacy. It is hard to have an opinion over this article as well, considering this small business owner must have some kind of level head. Owning a business takes some kind of intelligence. Then the woman making the accusation is a retired Captain from the military meaning she must have at the least a Bachelors degree and must be overly analytic. Being previous military, I know that officers have VERY high standards and only accept the best.

-Kal

No comments:

Post a Comment